When we looked each other in that narrow and empty street

by - 16:22:00

Do you remember when we looked at each other in that narrow and empty street? I swear to god that I thought I would die. I was happy and you seemed so too. I felt nothing could be wrong, I felt I would be able to do whatever I wanted. Would've broken the wheel if I could've.

But everything has an ending and you walked away following your path, I pretend that I feel right, but the truth is that now when I close my eyes the only thing I can see is you. I understand the reason, it makes sense, but baby you came to me like an angel and it’s something I can’t forget. You brought hope to my life again; illusions and delusions make me wake up every day.

Now hope is the only thing I have, just waiting and waiting until you came back, spend some time with you again and then see you leave as you did once. But baby I don’t care if I need to wait until the end, I’ll be here in that harbour expecting something that maybe never come. That's the story of a fairytale that I don’t think it could end well.

The thing is that five minutes by your side feed me more than anything else, joy and happiness fill my life and everything seems to shine and shine. Now I pretend that I feel right, but the truth is that when I close my eyes the only thing I can see is you. ¿How can I live knowing how much better is my life with you?

You make me feel special, you make me feel I’m worthy, you kiss me and the rest of the world can fall apart cause I know we’re gonna be alright. Just promise me that you will take my hand always you could. In return, you always gonna know that I’ll be here waiting for you. That's the story of a fairytale that I don’t think it could end well.




You May Also Like

0 Comentarios:

Instagram